Anyone wishing to observe the Pre-Inquiry Meeting or Inquiry may do so virtually. A live stream can be accessed below by entering your e-mail address. A confirmation e-mail will then be sent to you from which you can confirm your registration.
Live Stream for A55 Chester to Bangor Trunk Road Junctions 14 & 15 Improvements Public Local Inquiry: [date tba]
Translation will be provided from Welsh to English only if requested by a Witness.
NB: The link will only be live for the duration of the Pre-Inquiry Meeting and Inquiry on the below dates.
The Virtual Pre-Inquiry Meeting will commence promptly at 10:00am on Tuesday 27 July 2021 using Microsoft Teams software.
You can email A55J15J16@ramboll.com for an invite. You can also dial in, using audio only, by phone +44 20 3443 8744. If prompted for a pin, please type 741153343#.
Subject to COVID-19 and venue restrictions, provision will also be made locally for people to join the meeting where they are unable to join by Teams or phone. If you have any special requirements for your attendance at the Pre-Inquiry Meeting, please email TransportOrdersBranch@gov.wales.
You can also contact the Public Liaison Officer, Mike Gilbert, on +44 7840 330238 or by email A55J15J16@ramboll.com for further details.
- Introductions and Preliminary Matters
- Purpose of the Inquiry
- The draft Orders and Environmental Information
- Scope of Evidence at the Inquiry
- Participants at the Inquiry
- Procedure at the Inquiry
- Documents and Questions
- Any Other Matter
Please click here for a copy of the agenda document that was circulated during the Pre-Inquiry Meeting.
The procedures for the Inquiry are outlined in the Inspector’s Note of Pre-Inquiry Meeting linked below. A Welsh Government booklet on Public Local Inquiries into road schemes is also linked below.
Some key dates for the Inquiry are outlined below:
- 24.08.2021 – Welsh Government publish their Statement of Case (and accompanying Proofs of Evidence) for the Scheme
- 31 .08.2021 – Respondents’ Proofs of Evidence should be submitted to the Programme Officer
- 07.09.2021 – Deadline for submission of Alternative Routes
- 14.09.2021 – Welsh Government should issue their rebuttals to any Proofs of Evidence submitted
- 21.09.2021 – Inquiry sessions begin.